«Industry 4.0 is to connect embedded systems and smart production facilities to generate a digital convergence between industry, business and internal functions and processes»
SME manufacturers cannot afford to be followers of large companies and compete on technology: they need to evolve existing practices to keep their competitive advantage.
«Lean and World Class Manufacturing comes first, then you look at digital. WCM avoids mistakes, changes processes and standardizes. If I do the opposite I would end up digitalizing losses.»
for lean world class manufacturing
Smooth change for SME production processes
Smarter decisions with predictive maintenance, alerts and machine learning for optimal interactions
Easy to integrate with existing machinery, sensors and network
- Deployed at the assembly and production line
- Distribute and visualize instructions to workers at intervention location
- Bring machine controls to mobile devices for worker inputs
- Enable retrieval of machinery operational levels and regimes
- Summarize relevant data in the control room
- Raise alerts for early maintenance or process warnings
- Interactive meeting workflow to ease and speed continuous improvement
- Issue assignment and progress distributed throughout the production line and on mobile devices
- Automatic identification of issues and prioritization according to process downfall consequences
…and more to come on the platform, by business function and industry niche.
Cod. Fisc. e P.IVA:
Via della Solidarietà, 1 · 40053 Valsamoggia (loc. Crespellano) BO
© 2017 Digibelt S.r.l.