Pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 (hereinafter “Privacy Code”) and art. 13 of Regulation 2016/679/EU (hereinafter “Regulation”) DIGIBELT S.r.l., based in Via della Solidarietà 1, 40056 Valsamoggia (BO), C.F. e P.IVA 03623641200 in your capacity as data controller, informs you that your personal data will be processed to allow the controller to manage the organization of the events for which the data are collected and to allow, by email, mail and / or telephone, the sending of newsletters and commercial communications on services offered.
The legal basis is the consent freely given by the person concerned: any refusal, in whole or in part, to provide the data or the incorrect or untrue conferment of the same will make it impossible to process the data.
The treatment may concern all the operations indicated by art. 4, 1°c., letter a) of the “Privacy Code” and of art. 4 no. 2 of the “Regulation”.
In any case, the principles and limits of correctness, lawfulness, purpose, quality, relevance, non excess and transparency will be respected.
Personal data will be processed directly by the organization of the owner with automated tools for the time strictly necessary and will be stored in electronic files for a period of 5 years.
The data will not be disclosed to third parties.
The interested party has the right to:
– request the data controller to access, rectify, delete or limit the processing of personal data;
– to oppose their treatment;
– to ask the holder for data portability;
– to withdraw their consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on their prior consent;
– to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
– be familiar with the existence of an automated decision-making process, information on the logic used and the expected consequences in the event of processing.